Thursday, June 10, 2010

Discussion Question #1

I think that the pros of blogging completely outweigh the cons. Knowledge is power and even though some blogs might just be about gossip, our first assignment is a good example of a useful blog. Not many people might have heard about such a good deal that microsoft was giving to students, but if you follow an informative blog you would not have missed out.

I can sympathize with the people who think that blogging is just an electronic way to gossip. I have read many blogs with that purpose and I find it a poor use of the internet. WIth that said, I still think that is used in an informative manner blogging is a better way of getting information out than newspapers and even commercials, because EVERYTHING is on the internet now. Even television.

No comments:

Post a Comment